Anne Goldberg, The Savvy Senior
The Art of Living Longer™ Conferences
Are you old enough to have a past and young enough to have a future?
The Art of Living Longer™ full-day conference is for anyone who understands they are old enough to have a past and young enough to have a future no matter their age; and that being old is a state of mind. Whether you’re retired or actively working, this conference is for those of you age 50+ who are…
… wondering what life is about after the kids grow up and the “job” is no longer the center of existence
… suffering from inflammation that has led to: arthritis, IBS, diabetes, psoriasis, depression, fatigue, brain fog, back pain and/or mood swings
… wondering what happened to their health, energy and vitality
… wondering what there is to look forward to as you approach the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s
… looking to bring a sense of meaning and purpose to your life
The Art of Living Longer™ conferences are designed to immerse you in a different way of thinking about health and wellness so you come away with an understanding of your body as a machine requiring certain on-going maintenance and fuel in order for it to operate at peak efficiency and performance.
- A different way of nourishing yourself; from how you think, to what you eat and how you move.
- The information that will encourage and empower you to see that making different choices isn’t impossible.
- The research and science that prove that you can reduce chronic inflammation by using food and movement as medicine.
- Identifying and embracing the areas in your life where you actually have control over your well-being and access tools to help you make those changes.
Declutter Your Mind
- Techniques to help you reduce the mental clutter for less stress and better health;
- Access to teachers and practitioners with proven techniques that you can do at home to help you relax and renew yourself
- Less stress helps you look younger, feel better, have more energy and, most importantly, leave you with an understanding that it is in the camaraderie, in the getting together with others in service to others that fills the dark corners of life with the light of meaning and purpose.
Learn The Art of Living Longer™, Happier & Healthier